Our Offshore Courses are available to interested individuals at dates and times throughout the year as per the published schedule.
Please note that we provide tailored courses with bespoke dates, please contact the NMCI Services Office on +353 21 4970609 for more information.
SEFtec NMCI Offshore (SNO) does at all times act subject to our Standard Terms of Business, which are incorporated into all contracts to which we are a party.
For SNO Terms of Business Bespoke courses (Company bookings), please click here
For SNO Terms of Business Scheduled courses (Individual bookings), please click here
Need an Offshore Oil and Gas Medical ?
Special reduced rate for SEFtecNMCIoffshore delegates.
For further details please contact: http://www.eha.ie/?contact-us
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET) - OPITO ApprovedThis 3 Day offshore course is designed to assist in meeting the initial onshore safety training, emergency response training and assessment requirements for personnel new to the offshore oil and gas industry.
- (TEMPSC) Further Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Training - RefresherThis programme is designed to meet the further practice requirements not able to be met offshore for an Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain in the oil and gas industry.
- (TEMPSC) Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Freefall Supplementary Training(TEMPSC)Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Freefall Supplementary Training. This programme is designed to meet the training and assessment requirements for existing certificated coxswains who are required to be competent in more than one type of fall system.
- (TEMPSC) Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Initial Twinfall Training This 4 day programme is designed to meet the initial training and assessment requirements for Offshore Lifeboat Coxswains in the oil and gas industry
- Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) OPITO ApprovedThis 1-day offshore safety course complements existing training gained in the Basic Offshore Safety & Emergency Course (helicopter escape, survival techniques etc...)
- Helicopter Underwater Egress Safety Training with Emergency Breathing Systems (HUET & EBS) OPITO ApprovedThis offshore safety training course is aimed at all personnel who come in contact with helicopters.
- Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST) OPITO Approved2-day offshore safety course is a requirement for all new entrants to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. OPITO Approved