SEFtec NMCI Offshore are global leaders in the delivery of OPITO (Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organisation) training courses. With a range of courses from Combined BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training), Combined FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training), MIST (Minimum Industry Safety Training), to HUET & EBS (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training with Emergency Breathing Systems) we are the leading offshore training centre worldwide.
Having invested in excess of 60 million euros ($100 million dollars) into our state of the art training facilities we provide delegates with the most up to date training with equipment from the world leading manufacturers SEFtec. This has created a centre of excellence throughout Europe and has put us at the forefront of OPITO approved training centres globally.
We are conveniently located in Cork, Ireland and easily accessible by air, road and rail networks. With delegates from Aberdeen, the U.K, Europe, Africa, The Middle East, Asia and further afield completing courses with us you can be sure we are leaders in delivering OPITO approved courses.
The fact that there is no VAT on training services in Ireland and the favourable EURO/GBP foreign exchange rate makes us a very cost effective OPITO approved offshore training centre for multinationals, small/medium companies and individual delegates internationally.
Our Offshore Courses are available to interested individuals at dates and times throughout the year as per the published schedule.
Please note that we provide tailored courses with bespoke dates, please contact the NMCI Services Office on +353 21 4970609 for more information.
SEFtec NMCI Offshore (SNO) does at all times act subject to our Standard Terms of Business, which are incorporated into all contracts to which we are a party.
For SNO Terms of Business Bespoke courses (Company bookings), please click here
For SNO Terms of Business Scheduled courses (Individual bookings), please click here
Need an Offshore Oil and Gas Medical ?
Special reduced rate for SEFtecNMCIoffshore delegates.
For further details please contact: http://www.eha.ie/?contact-us
- (TEMPSC) Further Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Training - RefresherThis programme is designed to meet the further practice requirements not able to be met offshore for an Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain in the oil and gas industry.
- (TEMPSC) Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Freefall or Twinfall Supplementary Training(TEMPSC)Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Freefall Supplementary Training. This programme is designed to meet the training and assessment requirements for existing certificated coxswains who are required to be competent in more than one type of fall system.
- (TEMPSC) Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Initial Freefall or Twinfall Training This 4 day programme is designed to meet the initial training and assessment requirements for Offshore Lifeboat Coxswains in the oil and gas industry
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training with CA-EBS This OPITO approved 3 day BOSIET with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing Systems (CA-EBS) will introduce delegates to the specific safety issues and regimes relevant to Offshore installations.
- Combined Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) OPITO ApprovedOPITO approved Combined FOET with Emergency Breathing Systems (EBS) & Compressed Air Emergency Breathing (CA-EBS)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System This OPITO Standard has been developed specifically to meet Aviation Regulation requirements in the UK
- HUET – Helicopter Underwater Escape TrainingThe HUET training programme is designed for personnel travelling to oil and gas installations/facilities via helicopter. Delegate pre-requisites: No pre-requisites required
- Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST) OPITO Approved2-day offshore safety course is a requirement for all new entrants to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. OPITO Approved